Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Enter Utopia

I experience renewal
vicarious as it is
and purity enters
into my soul
I experience the exodus
the shifting of my focus
toward the bright lights
the love blooming
transcending the baseness
transforming into newness
I experience colors changing
blending, braiding
the drawn lines fading
away
away with the disconcertion
the moral desertion
I savor the experience
the blinding
enlightening
renewal that is
unknowing, though not accidental
healing, though not medicinal
breakaway, though not spiteful
I anticipate the experience
the awakening, rising up
down with our diseased hearts and minds
the end of it all now
Utopia will come
I experience renewal
I experience it piece by piece
every time I see the love
connecting dots from one to another
and the bright lights glow, rejoicing
Vicarious as it is, I experience the renewal

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised in the least that you produce powerful and incredibly heavy poetry. I have always felt that you were different from everyone else. I am really glad that I got to see you again today.... and thank you for sharing your gifts with me.
    Naythen Wilson

    ReplyDelete